▲66 | reblog
"Everything is an Illusion Except Universal Love" is the message! Place an order on http://triplethreeclothing.com/ and you will recieve free stickers along with your T-shirt.
Share the positive vibes, and get a conscious conversation going by reppin’ the Triple Three movement.
Alone in the woods
Big Bear, CA
well not totally in solitude- you brought a camera with you. but this is extraordinarily epic to see.
in our day and age we are so overstimulated and carry many obligations. whether its social media, television shows, our work life, family life, etc.
it is very profound to step away and come into our ‘natural’ state of being- outdoors.
nudity symbolically and experientially connects to purification, openness. The sun’s rays and the earth on our bodies makes us feel grounded, incarnated, embodied. Simultaneously this deeper sense of presence and connectedness can give way to sensations of bliss!!
anyways, love the photo!▲810 | reblog
▲49 | reblog
May she Bhayankari Maa Durga who is with long lips, riding an ass, shining in various hues looks formidable because of the halo of Devi’s lustre and is adorned with multi coloured ornaments remove my darkness of ignorance. In Skand Purana, Maa Parvati liberates Devi’s golden outer sheath and becomes dark complexioned then Goddess becomes Goddess Kaalratri.
by Mahaveer Swami
emerse yourself in the lotus of light. trascend the mind, and the projections of duality. experience yourself as pure awareness, as pure light, as energy, as source. identify with the greater aspect of yourself, of the All, and then return with that knowledge, that wisdom and orientation of peace, love, compassion and presence.
(Source: realsurrealfeel)▲2471 | reblog
how can we kill a fellow man? only if we are in a state of separateness.
integrate your own identifications with that of the Supreme/All That Is, and have a positive effect on those around you.▲91820 | reblog
FIVE POINTS OF YOGA
- Proper Exercise (Asanas) - Yoga poses help develop a strong, healthy body by enhancing flexibility and improving circulation.
- Proper Breathing (Pranayama) - Deep, conscious breathing reduces stress and many diseases.
- Proper Relaxation - Helps keep the body from going into overload mode, easing worry and fatigue.
- Proper Diet - Eating simple, healthy and vegetarian foods that are easy to digest notably have a positive effect on the mind and body, as well as the environment and other living beings.
- Positive Thinking (Vedanta) and Meditation (Dhyana) - These are the true keys to achieving peace of mind and eliminating negativity in our lives.